History of Witchcraft, Witches Around The World.
3 cups granulated sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1 cup water
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon red food colouring
1. Lighty grease baking sheet.
2. In a Saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup and water.
3. Heat, stirring, constantly, until sugar dissolves.
4. Cover and bring to boil.
5. Boil, uncovered and without stirring, until a few drops in cold water separate into threads.
6. Blend in cinnamon and red food colouring.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Tip saucepan and dip apples in syrup turning to coat evenly.
9. Place on prepared baking sheet to harden.
Mens.Net | Womens.Net | Mothers.Net | Fathers.Net | Grandparents.Net | Teenagers.Net | Santas.Net | EasterBunnys.Net | JackOLanterns.Net | FatherTimes.Net | StValentines.Net HarvestFestivals.Net | BirthdayCelebrations.Net | ToothFairys.Net